Friday, June 10, 2011

Saat 'Bodoh' ku di Jakarta...

Salam semua,


Alhamdulillah, Garage Sale last week dah selamat dengan meriahnya! Terima kasih daun keladi...kepada semua peniaga dan juga pengunjung Garage Sale pada kali ini...Kalau boleh datang lah lagi. A week before the Garage Sale I was in Jakarta for 4days. Not to shop or backpack(as usual) but to Work! That's unusual for me, but it was unbelieveable experience and a great time for me and my team.







We were there to shoot some of Indonesian actors and actresses. Don't get so excited yet! Among them were Ungu, Nirina Zubir, Baim Wong, Dude Harlino, Kirana and two my favourite upcoming actors, Oki Setiana Dewi and Kholidi Asadil Alam. I'm sure not all of us really know them, but to be there and work with them it was really a big break for me!

Walaupun Malaysia pernah digemparkan dengan serangan kumpulan Bendera yang tak berapa "suka" kita but it was totally opposite when we were there. The warm and kind hospitality has changed the whole perception. Okay lah...not to membebel banyak sangat...I posted some of the photos taken while I was there. Enjoy!

Kota Jakarta...Anna at work...The crews at workBaim WongTake a break jap...
Dude HarlinoBaim WongAnna & Oki Setiana DewiKholidi Asadil AlamPasha Ungu

1 comment:

deaf-angel said...

aku rasa mamat2 yang 'bendera' tepi jalan tu..
ko tunjuk dorang peta dunia pun dorang tak tahu mana Malaysia..

tu semua pencacai some big fat rich troublemakers.

Cuba aku banyak duit aku beri kat dorang suruh demo puji Malaysia mesti pencacai2 ni buat jugak